MS not using spam.assassin.prefs.conf

Kearney, Rob RKearney at AZERTY.COM
Tue Dec 9 14:42:04 GMT 2003

try ..

spamassassin -D --lint -p /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

you generally will see errors if there are any in your rules.

-rob

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hooton [mailto:david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 8:55 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: MS not using spam.assassin.prefs.conf

Hi,

I've just recently noticed that Mail Scanner has stopped parsing all the
rules in my spam.assassin.prefs.conf I do have quite a few, but none are
overly complex.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to why this would be happening?  I've
gone through the rules with a fine toothed comb, but can't find any
reason for it.

Regards,

David Hooton
Senior Partner
Platform Hosting
www.platformhosting.com

   This message has been scanned for spam & viruses by Mail Security.
   To report SPAM forward the message to:    spam at mailsecurity.net.au
   Mail Security                              www.mailsecurity.net.au