Upgrade Production Box

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Mon Dec 8 14:17:10 GMT 2003

You don't really need to stop anything. We upgrade on production boxes all
the time.
Basically ignore the running instance of MailScanner completely, run the
install script make the upgrade to the .conf files and then restart it. No
mail will be lost

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
http://www.blacknightsolutions.ie/