Red Hat Advanced Server Academic Edition

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Dec 5 15:17:35 GMT 2003

If you're interested in the management feature of Red Hat Network to
keep your systems up to date then this won't cut it because it is an
update only.

In clear it means that you can't install patch X to servers A, B, C and
D in a single operation unless your systems are under a management
option.

This feature is important to us because we have close to 40 servers to
maintain.

Denis

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste