Email is only an image - tag as spam?

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Thu Dec 4 15:39:09 GMT 2003

Hi Jody,

Are you using MailScanner in front of Microsoft Exchange??

Kind regards,
Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jody Cleveland [mailto:Cleveland at MAIL.WINNEFOX.ORG]
Sent: 04 December 2003 15:37
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Email is only an image - tag as spam?

> Then maybe you need to learn them?

How do I do that?

> What version of SA are you using. I know 2.55 didn't catch alot of the
> html stuff as they use hex numbers for the ascii characters ie
> http://%77%77%77 for http://www. the 2.6 update catches these.

I just updated SA to 2.60. It is catching quite a bit of spam, but not the
picture ones. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but normally the pictures are
things I don't care to be seeing.

- Jody

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.