Modifying the Filter for HTML (spefically allowing HTML-forms or address based allowing them).

James Hammett james at CHE.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Dec 3 16:06:05 GMT 2003

Several of my users receive a mailing from a Science journal which
includes an HTML From.  I've looked through the various config files
and the documentation and I can't find how to allow these through.

Alternative (and I haven't looked into this as much), is there a way
to allow HTM-Form email from just that address?

Please send me an off response, and I'll post a summary to the list.

thanks,
James

James Hammett
Users Services / Server and Lab Administration (SLAM)
Information Technology Services ( (ITS)                          CPE 4.442
Chemical Engineering Unix Support                                   471-9701