SENTINIX Postfix+MailScanner+SpamAssassin

Michel michel at SENTINIX.ORG
Tue Dec 2 17:31:32 GMT 2003

That should be 10000 (10k)  :)
but you get the point, all depends on the processing power anyway...  I meant
if anyone has run Zmailer + MailScanner absolutely stable on an active e-mail
server for an extended perior of time without stopping it (say, a few
months)?

/Michel