ANNOUNCE: Bug fix release 4.25-14

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 12:38:12 GMT 2003

At 12:28 02/12/2003, you wrote:
>Hi Julian,
>
> > I have just released 4.25-14.
> >
> > Due to Outlook's bizarre behaviour, I now have to check for a few nasty
> > things in the Subject: line of messages, and clean it up a bit; hopefully
> > in ways that you won't notice.
> >
> > There was a bug in 4.25-13 and previous versions which would cause the
> > Subject: line to be doubled up rather than replaced with the clean version
> > of it.
> >
> > I have now fixed this and re-released 4.25 as 4.25-14.
>
>I also noticed 4.26-1 arrived, whats the difference ?

The new support of Norman anti-virus, which I put into 4.26-1, happens to
now be in 4.25-14 as I couldn't be bothered to remove it to roll back to
4.25-14. However, I don't guarantee it works, and it is marked "Alpha".
--
Julian Field

PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654