ANNOUNCE: Stable 4.23-10 released

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Sun Aug 31 14:25:23 IST 2003

I just ran the installer and was about to update_MailScanner_conf when I noticed
there was no MailScanner.conf.rpmnew this time. Is that a fluke, or is there no
change between the 4.23-9 and 4.23-10 configuration files?

Van

Julian Field wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I have just released a new "stable" version of MailScanner. There are many
> improvements and some fixes this time, rather more than I can easily list
> for you here, so please see the ChangeLog which is at the bottom of this
> message.

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,