ANNOUNCE: Stable 4.23-10 released

David dh at UPTIME.AT
Sun Aug 31 13:54:43 IST 2003

On Sonntag, August 31, 2003, at 12:52  Uhr, Julian Field wrote:
<snip>
> P.S. If you are interested in blocking messages based on their text
> content, please contact me.

That, indeed, would be very insteresting. Some folks have already asked
for this feature. I just wasn't sure how to do that in a sane way
within Mailscanner. Right now we do I do it at home via Milter, but
that is very akward.

-d

- "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
-  Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream to dream
before.." Edgar Allen Poe - The Raven