Mailwatch 0.2 sql prob

Peter C. Ndikuwera pndiku at DSMAGIC.COM
Sun Aug 31 11:28:55 IST 2003

Chris,

You'd be better off getting it from the mailwatch CVS tree.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mailwatch/mailwatch/create.sql

Just select the oldest version since the tree was initialised with
mailwatch 0.2.

Peter