Mailwatch 0.2 sql prob

Chris Campbell Chris.Campbell at FAC.COM
Fri Aug 29 13:22:49 IST 2003

Hey Peter....
Would you mind dumping your table schema for me?  I think I messed stuff
up... Your "hack" seems to work a little..... but

Aug 29 08:21:32 nycexmx1 MailScanner[6895]: Cannot insert row: called with
20 bind variables when 2 are needed

Christopher S. Campbell
UNIX Admin
First Albany Corp
518.447.8544
chris.campbell at fac.com

                    "Peter C.
                    Ndikuwera"               To:     MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
                    <pndiku at DSMAGIC.CO       cc:
                    M>                       Subject:     Re: Mailwatch 0.2 sql prob
                    Sent by:
                    MailScanner
                    mailing list
                    <MAILSCANNER at JISCM
                    AIL.AC.UK>

                    08/29/03 03:16 AM
                    Please respond to
                    MailScanner
                    mailing list

Hi Daniel,

I have a fix which is really a hack. I'm sure it's the wrong way to do
it but it works for me. I've attached the relevant part of my
CustomConfig.pm.

Peter
On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 17:14, Daniel Bird wrote:
> Hi,
> I noticed in the archives the same problem I'm having, but no solution:
> I keep seeing this in the maillog:
>
> Cannot insert row: MySQL server has gone away
>
> I was wondering if anyone has had this problem and managed to find a fix?
>
> Regards
> --
> ____________________________________
>
> Daniel Bird
> Network & Systems Manager
> St. George's Hospital  Medical School
> Tooting
> London SW17 0RE
>
> P: +44 20 8725 2897
> F: +44 20 8725 3583
> E: dan at sghms.ac.uk
>
> Hex dump: Where witches put used curses...
> "#define QUESTION ((bb) || !(bb)) - Shakespeare."
(See attached file: SQLLogging.pm)