Max Gaspari max.gaspari at MERCATONEUNO.NET
Sat Aug 30 20:44:00 IST 2003

Hi all .. But reading that Wenema write .. I think that MailScanner are to
do not implement in a Postfix environmenet .. Why find a problem if not
necessary ?

I'm using postfix 2.0.13 With Postfix because I know better postfix
configuration than sendmail one .. Now I think that I still implement
Mailscanner with sendmail ... For safety ...