MailScanner+PostFix

Forrest Aldrich forrie at FORRIE.COM
Sat Aug 30 17:20:33 IST 2003

I'm currently running sendmail-8.12.9+MailScanner-4.23-9+SA-Milter, and am
looking to move to PostFix.   Postfix has a proxy for these types of
(milter-like) operations - but I wonder if someone here has implemented a
similar setup with Postfix (the key ingredient here is the
SpamAssassin-Milter, whereby I can reject spam in the transaction
level).   Many are recommending amavisd-new, but since I'm using
MailScanner, it seems that ought to work just fine with the right
configuration.

Thx
_F