was blank, now Clam autoupdate

Miguel Koren miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Sat Aug 30 04:21:19 IST 2003

Kevin;

You're absolutely right, I see that it's trying an update every
hour and the last time it succeeded checks with the db date:

Aug 28 17:01:06 rivendell ClamAV-autoupdate[29579]: ClamAV updated

So, the conclusion I come to from this experience is that it's best for
Mailscanner to start it. I use MS 4.22-5 (Clamav 0.60). Is the longer time
out fix in 4-22 or 4-23?

Someone mentioned html in the mails. Sorry about that. I suppose the mail
client decided on it's own when I pasted the db date from the Clamav site.

Miguel

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.