Help with "Found a form in HTML message"

Randy Fishel randyf at SIBERNET.COM
Fri Aug 29 23:31:55 IST 2003

  So on this note, what I would like the preable to say, is not that a
virus in in the message, but that the message violates our rules, even if
the message is a virus (after all, receiving a virus does violate our
e-mail rules).  Of course, what I would like might be different than what
others like.  I used to change the code that had the message, now I change
the NoticeHeading in the languages.conf file.  Maybe it works to start
putting more and more of these informational messages in the
languages.conf file.

  Just a thought.

rf