Individual services

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Thu Aug 28 23:41:53 IST 2003

Funny - I wondered exactly the same thing this morning.  Not that anything
useful came of it, I'm just being empathetic. :-)

It would be useful when you're testing changes to one specific piece and
don't want the other pieces to take effect, such as when you want to test
spam detection without actually delivering email or test sendmail queue
group message splitting without having to watch the inbound queue *really
closely*. :-)