How To Use Archive Mail??

Thu Aug 28 23:15:52 IST 2003

On Thursday 28 August 2003 11:10 pm, Jeremy Pirlet wrote:

> No, no... I was hoping I could use the same format as the spam actions for
> the "Archive Mail".  I don't want to do spam actions, I just want to be
> able to forward all email to/from *@domain.com to both
> a) The person it was intended for (ie joe at domain.com)
> b) To a email account setup for monitoring (ie monitor at domain.com)

So why not use a combination of the "Spam Actions" and "Non Spam Actions"
commands?   Put your forwarding address into both of those, and you'll get
copies of mail whether spam or not.

Antony.

--

Programming is a Dark Art, and it will always be. The programmer is
fighting against the two most destructive forces in the universe: