How To Use Archive Mail??

Jeremy Pirlet jeremy at lpirlet.net
Thu Aug 28 23:10:47 IST 2003

No, no... I was hoping I could use the same format as the spam actions for
the "Archive Mail".  I don't want to do spam actions, I just want to be
able to forward all email to/from *@domain.com to both
a) The person it was intended for (ie joe at domain.com)
b) To a email account setup for monitoring (ie monitor at domain.com)

Someone told me I could do this with Procmail, but I really wanted to do
it with mailscanner.

Thanks for the help.

Best,
Jeremy