how to set up an RBL

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Thu Aug 28 12:15:11 IST 2003

Not wanting to steal MailScanner's thunder, but we're using it in
conjunction with ASSP (http://assp.sf.net) and have found it to be much
more acurate than Spam Assassin and requires much less maintenence.

MailScanner does email security (Viruses, dngerous content etc) really
well, the spam stuff is nowhere near as good as ASSP.

If you want more info on how we're using it, email me offlist.
--
Regards,

David Hooton
Senior Partner