mailing list manager recommendations?

Aviram Carmi avi at OTN.COM
Wed Aug 27 20:51:13 IST 2003

Hi all,

Any recommendations for an easy to set up, admin, maintain mailing
list manager?

here are my basic requirements:

work with mailscanner to filter out spam/viruses to/from the list

allow multiple virtual domains and multiple lists per domain, since I
host several domain names

be secure so that the list cannot be hijacked by spammers

easy for me to use/admin/setup/trouble shoot

has web interface with multiple admins for each virtual domain/list,
so that my customers can maintain/manage their own lists

web based archives with multiple threads per mailing list

these are the mlm that I found while searching the net yesterday:

mojo http://mojo.skazat.com/

ecartis (formerly listar) http://www.ecartis.org/

sympa http://www.sympa.org/

mailman http://www.list.org/

fml http://www.fml.org/

procmail/smartlist http://www.procmail.org/

listproc http://sourceforge.net/projects/listproc/

ezmlm http://ezmlm.enderunix.org/

majordomo http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/

Thanks,

-avi

--

Aviram Carmi
Owner

Over TheNet (R)
601 Daily Drive Suite #226
Camarillo, CA 93010-5840

http://www.otn.com/   Building Profitable Web Sites Today
(805) 384-1144 Voice  (805) 384-9111 FAX

(C) Copyright 2003, Over TheNet (R)  All rights reserved.