certain emails not being scanned/marked as spam..

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed Aug 27 17:12:13 IST 2003

Wow... ok cool , thanks I will check it out.....

Second question ....

I have many domains going through MailScanner, but I have a few
clients/domains that simply want all Spam or Virus emails not to be
delivered to any address on there domain , so simply put delete all
virus/spam emails to certain domain....

can this be done?

Thanks...

Rob Charles