certain emails not being scanned/marked as spam..

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Wed Aug 27 17:03:12 IST 2003

OK,  I have the spam score set at 4,  in MailScanner.conf and made the high
10 rather than 20 and told MailScanner to delete anything over a score of 10

Now as for upgrading is it hard?  It's  been so long since I played with
MailScanner,  as it has been working flawlessly since I installed it, a year
ago!

And what is "razor2, DCC and pyzor to the mix." mean...

Sorry for being a bit of a newbie...

:)

Thanks for all the very quick help

Rob Charles