Osirusoft question

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Wed Aug 27 15:36:05 IST 2003

Hi

I commented out relays.osirusoft.com in my spam.lists.conf and reloaded
MailScanner. However I am seeing instances of spam emails including the
RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM score of 0.86

Which is being polled from SpamAssassins  20_head_test.cf

# Osirusoft, like MAPS RBL+ is a multi-meaning BL, so it is treated
separately
header RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM    rbleval:check_rbl('osirusoft',
'relays.osirusoft.com.')
describe RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM  Received via a relay in
relays.osirusoft.com
tflags RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM    net

The majority of e-mail i've seen today with the OSIRUSOFT score isn't spam
at all.

So how does one stop the OSIRUSOFT scoring? Comment it out in the .cf file
and restart MailScanner?

Hmm, perhaps I should  set skip_rbl_checks 1 ?

Thanks

Matthew