FW: Stop Using relays.osirusoft.com *NOW*!

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Tue Aug 26 21:28:24 IST 2003

Anyone heard anything about this?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-postfix-users at postfix.org
[mailto:owner-postfix-users at postfix.org] On Behalf Of Jim Seymour
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 2:51 PM
To: postfix-users at postfix.org
Subject: Stop Using relays.osirusoft.com *NOW*!

As many of your *should* be aware: relays.osirusoft.com has been
experiencing problems.  As of today, ISPs began reporting that non-dialup,
dedicated circuits were apparently being reported by relays.osirusoft.com as
dialups.

Curious, I checked my business DSL circuit's IP address.  (Note that my ISP
sells no dialup, or even dynamic DSL.)

$ rblcheck -lt
64.32.196.134
64.32.196.134 : relays.osirusoft.com : listed
    "Please stop using relays.osirusoft.com"

Somebody checked, and it looks like relays.osirusoft.com has a "*" wildcard
entry to 127.0.0.2 for all zones.

Anybody who is still using relays.osirusoft.com had maybe better stop doing
so.  Immediately.

--
Jim Seymour                  | PGP Public Key available at:
jseymour at LinxNet.com         |