config issue?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Aug 26 18:35:50 IST 2003

I may be completely off base here, but is Makefile.pl created as part of the
install process?  If so it probably references the perl from /usr/local/bin
and needs to be regenerated.  Of course, if it's not generated by something
else, then completely ignore this message. :-)