[OT]F-Secure 4.5 update for Rh9

??? Chan Min Wai dcmwai at AMTB-M.ORG.MY
Tue Aug 26 17:17:51 IST 2003

Julian,

F-secure have it own cron job on running dbupdate (it is configure
during the installation) besure don't run dbupdate twice when it is
downloading, they will crash (that 2 process will be sleeping) after that.

Thank You

Julian Field Ð0: