OT: Easy way for NT admins to release quarantined items?

Tom Sevy tsevy at EPX.COM
Tue Aug 26 16:20:06 IST 2003

We have a MailScanner system running on RH9, sendmail, spamassassin.  Works
very very well.

In order to deploy this, we need to find an easy way for our NT admins to
release items that have been quarantined by MailScanner.

I am aware of where the files reside, and that there will be a q- and d-
file that go together.

Other than giving them a mapped drive via Samba & having them copy & paste
the files, can anyone recommend a working solution that would make it easy
for these non-*nix type admins to release queued items?