config issue?

Tue Aug 26 02:29:43 IST 2003

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 2:15 am, Rob Livermore wrote:

> I did - but I'm with you.  I must have overlooked something with the
> SpamAssassin install/config.
>
> I have since removed SpamAssassin.  Attempted to run a clean install.
>
> When I ran make test - I recv'd many errors, below are just some of them:

Suggest you check whether you have more than one instance / version of Perl
installed.

Also make sure you install things in the manner and in the order specified at
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/perl.shtml (including the
"important patches").

Hope this helps,

Antony.

--

What is this talk of software 'release' ?
Our software evolves and matures until it becomes capable of escape,