SPAM? tagging on Cobalt RaQ4

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at WEBTENT.COM
Mon Aug 25 16:01:35 IST 2003

I have had the MailScanner package from http://www.raqateers.com/
installed and SpamAssassin for sometime, but all of sudden this morning,
lots of messages with '{SPAM?}'. All of my mail from mailing lists and
otherwise are being marked this way and so far two customers getting
mail marked from people who never generated the warning before. The
header is receiving:

It seems to be doing this for all mail, non-local of course. It all
seems to have started around 8:30am this morning EST. How can I track
down this problem?

--
Robert