Queue Messages

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Mon Aug 25 15:53:37 IST 2003

Devon,

I use sendmail w/ Redhat 7.3 on my mailscanner box and forward to Exchange
servers.

The setup is as follows

/etc/mail/relay-domains:

domain.tld

/etc/mail/mailertable:

domain.tld      esmtp:[targetserver.domain.tld]

You need to do a makemap hash mailertable<mailertable and restart
MailScanner

HTH

Matthew

Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding at GILATLA.COM>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
08/25/2003 10:49 AM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list