MailScanner & SuSE 8.2

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Fri Aug 22 18:37:46 IST 2003

Hi.

I looked into a mail a while ago from a SuSE 8.2 user like myself. The
author has the MailScanner running.

What I want to know is how to get rid of the problem, that if one do a
manual editing on the /etc/posfix files that is necessary if running
postfix, and after the editing is running the SuSEconfig, it sense that
the editing has been done manual, and as such the changed files will not
be changed.

Can you the author of the mail I read help me, or can anyone do it ?.

TIA
--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards.
Erik Jakobsen - eja at urbakken.dk.