SV: Sobig getting tagged as spam not virus

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Fri Aug 22 12:33:02 IST 2003

I second that..... even if a file been stoped bu rules for intanse *.exe and
is trnsfered to quarantine its goood to know it already passed the virus
testing.... as it is now it feel a little unsafe to move qf/df files for
transport to user.  If they passed virus test atleast I know they ought to
be safe. I could accept a little higher load on the server for the extra
safety

/Anders