ENC: RES: Tony mcafee-autoupdate

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Thu Aug 21 17:25:51 IST 2003

Rodrigo Scarano <rscarano at TARGETSIS.COM.BR> wrote:

>I'm using Red Hat 7.2

Well, it works fine for me on Red Hat 7.3 and FreeBSD and Solaris.

Perhaps you could try the other suggestion in my previous message.

>Which OS are you using? That isn't an error from the script. Try running
>with -v to see how far it gets before dying.

Tony.
CAPE WRATH TO RATTRAY HEAD INCLUDING ORKNEY: SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, LOCALLY 6,
INCREASING 6 OR 7, LOCALLY GALE 8 BEFORE VEERING WEST LATER. SHOWERY RAIN AT
TIMES. GOOD TO MODERATE. MODERATE TO ROUGH LOCALLY VERY ROUGH IN THE WEST.