Selectively quarantining on virus name

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Thu Aug 21 17:23:20 IST 2003

Julian Field <mailscanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

>I could do that. The simpler thing to do is change the default setting in
>new installations to *not* send sender warnings at all ("Warn Senders = no").
>
>Thoughts?

Please please do. I have 90 lines of exim filter just to deal with
stupid misdirected virus notifications :-(

Tony.
CAPE WRATH TO RATTRAY HEAD INCLUDING ORKNEY: SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5, LOCALLY 6,
INCREASING 6 OR 7, LOCALLY GALE 8 BEFORE VEERING WEST LATER. SHOWERY RAIN AT
TIMES. GOOD TO MODERATE. MODERATE TO ROUGH LOCALLY VERY ROUGH IN THE WEST.