W32/Sobig.F virus header

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Thu Aug 21 12:23:39 IST 2003

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:04:30 +0100, you wrote:

>> :-) Are you going to be famous ? :-)
>
>I know of at least one idiot who's filtering on "X-MailScanner: Found to be clean".
>Hope they didn't want any mail from some mailscanner users.

I don't know if it's the same but he claimed he hasn't seen this kind of
header ever. And in a large archive he couldn't find anything either.

But it is no problem because everybody has customized that header. They
did, did they?

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)