f-prot, output parsing

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 11:46:45 IST 2003

You need to download a recent version, look in SweepViruses.pm and pull out
the ProcessFProtOutput function. Then go into your current installation and
find sweep.pl. Make a backup copy of it. You should have a
ProcessFProtOutput function in there too. Replace the old one with the new
one and restart MailScanner.

--
Julian Field