f-prot, output parsing

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Thu Aug 21 07:37:55 IST 2003

Hi!

Please bear with me if I repeat FAQ, I'm new to both mailscanner and
 this list.

I'm using mailscanner 3.13.2 (Debian -4) and f-prot 4.2.0.

Now this doesn't work out-of-the-box, mailscanner logs:
mailscanner[18572]: Either you've found a bug in MailScanner's F-Prot
 output parser, or F-Prot's output format has changed! F-Prot said
 this "Action: Report only". Please mail the author of MailScanner

As I see on
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?A2=ind0201&L=mailscanner&P=R10121&I=-1
 this problem doesn't seem to be new, but I can find no particular
 solution.

Any hints? (Other than "upgrade", I'd very much like to stay with what
 Debian deems "stable" so I can track security upgrades et al)

cheers+tia,
&rw
--
-- Perilous to all of us are the devices of
-- an art deeper than we ourselves possess.