Not viruschecking forwarded spam messages

Wed Aug 20 15:30:29 IST 2003

On Wednesday 20 August 2003 7:19 am, Nejc Skoberne wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I am running MS 4.22-5 and SA 2.55 and ClamAV and Antivir MailGate
> with Postfix 2.0.13.
>
> Spam actions are "forward" but those messages aren't checked for
> viruses. How do I set this right?

Spam actions are independent of virus actions.

What settings do you have for virus scanning?

Antony.

--

You can spend the whole of your life trying to be popular,
but at the end of the day the size of the crowd at your funeral

 - Frank Skinner