Trend Micro Questions

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Wed Aug 20 14:56:48 IST 2003

I'e been messing around with Trend's virus scanner.  It seems to be very
fast.  However, since I installed it I've got a couple of questions...

1. chkrootkit now warns me that I may have a possible slapper infection.
I've checked the entire box with F-Prot and Trend's scanner and nothing is
reported except for MailScanner's quarantine directory...but this still
has me nervous.  Has anyone else seen this?

2. Before I try out my very meager programming skills has anyone written
an autoupdate script for Trend?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer