complex config question

Chris Trudeau chris at TRUDEAU.ORG
Wed Aug 20 13:44:43 IST 2003

Have two basic sets of users...adults and children

Adults are allowed to have SPAM through with tags.  I have individually
added each mail user in the rules file...with deliver as the action.

Now I want to NONDELIVER all other messages  for a short period of time.
Note this is ALL messages, not simply SPAM/FILE/VIRUSES...

I want to still allow SPAM and other messages to pass to the adults...I
can't think of a config where that would be possible...but am open to
suggestions.

CT