mailscanner and debian woody 3.0

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Aug 17 12:44:52 IST 2003

Oh dear, what have you done?
MailScanner can't even find its own code. The first line of the main
MailScanner script should say where the rest of the MailScanner code is to
be found.

Can any Debian guys out there help him out? He's clearly got into a bit of
a mess.
And does anyone fancy the job of sorting out the Debian package and keeping
it up to date please?

At 07:05 17/08/2003, you wrote:
>the error message is
>can't locate MailScanner/Config.pm
>MailScanner version 4.225

>i untared the original ersion as well the file does not exist in the
>original stuff either.

Oh yes it does! It's in the 130,000 or so copies that everyone before you
downloaded.

--
Julian Field