SpamAssassin not checking spam?

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Fri Aug 15 22:15:11 IST 2003

Looking back at the debugs, it says:

debug: using "/usr/local/share/spamassassin" for default rules dir

I'd guess that's where the 2.54 stuff is.  Can you rename that dir, or blow
all SA stuff away then reinstall?

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500