Mailscanner/Sophos detecting fewer and fewer viruses every day???

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Fri Aug 8 20:58:27 IST 2003

I have noticed that the number of viruses detected on my systems has decreased
too.  Perhaps this is the result of Admins, ISP's and users being more diligent
about virus eradication.  People like MailScanner users make the net safer on
the whole.  Although MiMail was touted to be running rampant, I received very
few infections on all of my servers.  None of them were from the US.

Mike