Internet -> Mailscanner -> Exchange 2000

Samuel Luxford-Watts slwatts at WINCKWORTHS.CO.UK
Fri Aug 8 12:13:34 IST 2003

Cant you have both /etc/postfix.in and /etc/postfix using the same transport
maps? (/etc/postfix/transport)

The only thing that is different between my two postfix main.cf's is the
queue paths and /etc/postfix.in/main.cf has defer_transports = smtp local
virtual relay. Is this wrong? Its all working ok.

Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: John Wilcock [mailto:john at TRADOC.FR]
Sent: 08 August 2003 11:58
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Internet -> Mailscanner -> Exchange 2000

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 06:51:17 -0400, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> I think I see my mistake... I edited /etc/postfix.in/transport_maps.
>
> but now my question is: which one of the main.cf should I configure?
> /etc/postfix.in/main.cf or /etc/postfix/main.cf?

Messages are delivered by the outgoing postfix, so you need to edit
/etc/postfix/main.cf

John.

--
-- Over 2000 webcams from ski resorts around the world -
http://www.snoweye.com/

--------------
Winckworth Sherwood Solicitors and Parliamentary Agents
DX 148400 WESTMINSTER 5 : 35 Great Peter Street, London SW1P 3LR
Telephone 020 7593 5000 Fax 020 7593 5099

Do something amazing!
The firm is supporting a charitable bike ride through Vietnam and needs your help. For further information please visit www.vietnambikeride.org <http://www.vietnambikeride.org>

-Confidentiality-
This email message and any attachments are confidential; they may be subject to legal professional privilege and are intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the named recipient, please return the message and enclosures immediately and delete them from your system.

-Caution-
Before advice received only by email (whether by attachment or otherwise) may be relied on, the authenticity of the communication must be verified by means independent of email.

-Regulation-
The firm is regulated by the Law Society.

-Partners-
A list of partners is available for inspection at each office of the firm and on the firm's website at www.winckworths.co.uk <http://www.winckworths.co.uk>