f-protwrapper version 3.27

Fri Aug 8 03:06:26 IST 2003

Hi!

> > engine (4.1.2), else you wont catch up for example Mimail...

> Thats not an option for many on Cobalt RAQ3  due to the perl version
> So something is better than nothing and therefore, I would appreciate some
> help in resolving this matter.

What does perl have to do with a engine that comes as a binary ? I dont
see that link. Solution, really, you must upgrade. It wont catch new
virusses, like Mimail, no script will fix that for you. Your users wont be
happy stuck with this.

Simply replace your f-prot distribution. No perl involved there.

Get a new one from ftp.f-prot.com

Perhaps i am missing something, but i just had a look in both the
distribution sets, its realy just binaries. And if i am correct the
wrapper works for both that you have inside MS 3.27

Bye,
Raymond.