Trying to get MailScanner v4.22-5 to forward messages

Christopher Lyon cslyon at NETSVCS.COM
Thu Aug 7 20:53:03 IST 2003

Here is the full directory

/var/spool/mqueue.in

> >BTW, I turned off AntiVirus, and SpamAssassin too just to bring it
down
> >a basic level.
>
> What else did you change? (And I want the truth, not just the bits you
> think matter :-)

I think the configuration for MailScanner is straight out of the box so
to speak. The only things that I changed were that I turned off
Spamassassin and Sophos, yes I turned them on. That is all that I can
think of. If you would like I can forward over the Mailscanner.conf
file.

> Also, try doing a "sendmail -bv one.of.your.addresses at yourdomain.com"
> see how sendmail thinks it will try to deliver a message to one of
your
> users.

Here is the command and the output.

./sendmail -bv cslyon at netsvcs.com