POSTFIX release from quarantine (WAS: How to let through i nnocent messages)

Gary Smithe gsmithe at OFALLON90.NET
Thu Aug 7 20:17:08 IST 2003

"That would be very useful for non UNIX-aware administrators."

Maybe I'm just malaligned mentally, but IMHO I think that it you're using Mailscanner in any form, then you should be *NIX-aware - at least more than most Windows users.

Not trying to start a flame war, I just get ticked with people in fields of work that aren't competent.

Gary