Sophos and PDF revisited

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Thu Aug 7 21:23:39 IST 2003

Julian Field wrote:

> Can you put the troublesome PDF into a password-protected zip file and mail
> it to me please (off-list).
> I'm slightly at a loss as to why this option works sometimes (e.g.
> detecting corrupt files) but not in your case. I need to be able to
> reproduce the problem.

Hi Julian,

I seem to recall trying to send you a password protected zip file once
and it didn't work out, so I am sending just a regular zip file.  Hope
this is sufficient.  No viruses, so no need to worry.

Thanks for taking a look at this, and I will try out your patch.

Dustin
--
Dustin Baer
Unix Administrator/Postmaster