POSTFIX release from quarantine (WAS: How to let through i nnocent messages)

Nejc Skoberne nejc.skoberne at guest.arnes.si
Thu Aug 7 18:52:37 IST 2003

Hi.

>> If someone could write a nice script ...
> No need. As I mentioned earlier, you can just do
> postdrop < quarantined-message-file
> and let postfix sort out the inode numbers all by itself.

That's true, but I agree that it would be really nice to have a "GUI"
way of doing this. As a Webmin module or something. That would be very
useful for non UNIX-aware administrators.

Something else bothers me. If I set this:

Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes

it is quite hard to grep those files for i.e. for "Subject". How do
you guys monitor innocent messages? Just monitoring the messages (or
maillog) file?

Thanks.

--
Nejc Skoberne