POSTFIX release from quarantine (WAS: How to let through innocent messages)

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Thu Aug 7 15:10:24 IST 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:07:09 -0400, Chris-Personal wrote:
> >In the MailScanner.conf is an option to save the quarantined messages as
> >queue files:
> >"Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes"
> >
> >If this option is set to yes, you should be able to just move those save
> >queue files into you postfix queue (I'm not very familiar with postfix)
> >and they should be re-delivered! Be aware that the mail doesn't go
> >trough you spam checking again :)
>

> I have tried this and I believe postfix either doesn't allow this, OR I'm
> doing something wrong:

I battled with this for a while, and while it should work in theory
*if the file permissions are right* there's a far easier way:
        postdrop < quarantined-message-file

John.

--
-- Over 2000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - http://www.snoweye.com/